Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big "trouble" and Little "trouble"

Ethan is quite the mess-maker on his own--but now Grant has joined the ranks. I feel like I run around in circles cleaning up after my boys! In fact I just finished picking up the dirty laundry that was all over the hallway and loft upstairs (which had been previously sorted into baskets). And there's a pile of couch cushions, pillows and blankets to pick up downstairs that were part of a "fort." A couple weeks ago we were about to head out the door when Ethan emptied out Grant's closet--clothes, diapers, toys, everywhere!

And then this is another Ethan mess (but a cute one--and semi-approved). He has crayons for the bathtub--they are fun, but don't just rinse off--you need a magic eraser and elbow grease to clean it off. During a non-bath time, he decided to draw me some flowers! (of course this has led to him using real crayons on my tile kitchen floor--luckily the magic erasers fix that too!)
How about a picnic on the middle of the kitchen floor--with real food/water of course!

Our newest little trouble maker is just discovering how cabinets open (and enjoying the pots, pans, tupperware) and has dicovered the toilet paper roll! And yes, he's eating it! Because he eats everything...including chewing on our shoes...yuck!

2 comments:

Matt and Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious pictures. You must stay soo busy! It's so crazy when the younger one learns from the older one

Leah Armstrong said...

Yes I am still in Texas. Not sure I will ever leave! Your boys look like a whole alot of fun! How are you guys?