Friday, December 11, 2009

1st Haircut!

Grant got his haircut for the 1st time yesterday! And he looks like a completely different kid--so grown up now! I think we were all sad to part with his cute blond curls--but it was in his eyes, would matte in the back (since his hair is so fine) and a couple times he was mistaken for a girl!

So here's a before and after:



And while we were getting his done, I went ahead and chopped mine off too! I always like going shorter, for something different--but then my hair is so thick and curly in the back, that I don't want it to end up as a pouf--so hopefully this looks okay--just so long as I don't blow dry it!

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Cute baby and cute you! Love it! Babies always look older when the get hair cuts. YOU do not look older, you look great.

Momma and Lexi said...

Cute cuts! I am jealous- I keep meaning to go in and get mine cut but I am waiting for a day where I won't ask her to just shave my head :o) Thank goodness for ponytails!