Thursday, March 10, 2011

Valentine's Ideas

I realize this post is a bit late to be sharing Valentine's ideas! But we had some fun with little Valentine's gifts this year.

We found this cute little (actually this one wasn't so "little") box at Target, tucked in a few goodies and taped the paper hearts to straws



And we gave these to Ethan's preschool teachers (this of course you could do any time--not specifically V-day). They say "It's a (Joy) to have you as a teacher because you are a (sweetheart)." I love candy grams!


And then Ethan has it in his mind that anytime a gift is given to me--it should be flowers (yes, I'm training him to be a great husband someday!). So around V-day, he had been playing games on the computer one morning (while I was still sleeping in) and came in to wake me up and give me this paper print out of a flower!

No comments: