School is going really well for both boys!
Ethan doesn't mind getting dropped off anymore in the mornings. He runs quickly to the playground and climbs on top of one of the play structures to watch me drive off--he says he does this to make sure I'm safe. What a sweetie! A couple weeks ago, they had color week--and got to dress in a different color each day--he totally loved that and picked out each color shirt the first day of the week! We had his first teacher conference and he is doing well. He enjoys doing his homework each week too--hopefully he won't mind that for the next 15 years!
Grant is also doing well in school. He loves his teachers--Miss Denise, Miss Erin and Miss Michelle. He has a best friend--Jonah and a girl in his class, Sophie, has a little crush on him and is always excited to see Grant get to school! One day he told his teacher he had to do a project with paper to take home (which for Montessori they do a lot of hands on and don't often bring home "papers," but I think he saw Ethan bringing home papers from school and he didn't want to be left out!)
Since both boys are in school, I get asked often what I do with all my time now! Well, I have been volunteering in Ethan's classroom every Tuesday. And I also do the usual--run errands, housework, etc. But the way I have spent quite a bit of time in the last 2+ months is laying on the couch battling the exhaustion and nausea that is the first trimester of pregnancy! We are thrilled to be expecting baby #3 in early May 2012! So far things look good!
3 comments:
SO EXCITING JEN! CONGRATS!!!!
I'm sitting here inbetween trick or treaters getting caught up on blogs! And I'm so glad I caught this post... CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys! Will it be another handsome boy or a sweet girl!? Congats again and I hope the nausea goes away!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment