Monday, March 18, 2013
Getting bigger!
Elise is 10 1/2 months old now--this year is going way too fast! Her little personality is starting to become apparent-- like when she scrunches up her eyes and nose when smiling! Haven't gotten a pic of it yet (and my camera broke, so all I have is my phone), but I'll keep trying! She waves bye-bye too! And loves when we sing to her or play peek-a-boo!
She's a girly girl who likes her baby dolls (she has 2 of them). Just recently she's started saying 'ba' or 'baba' referring to her babies! She's always quite vocal--babbling and "talking" to us!
I usually put a headband/bow on her, especially for dressing up, but her hair is starting to get thick and longer--so this weekend we tried a new 'do! Love those pig-tails!
Lise has a new "trick" too: standing on her own! A few weeks ago she started pulling herself up on furniture, then last week she would let go and stand for a few seconds by herself and now she can get to standing from sitting! I guess walking is just around the corner!
I let her have a taste of ice cream the other day--which she loved! It's fun to watch her learn and discover new things--like the animals at the zoo! Her favorites are the lorikeet birds (you can go in their enclosure) and the giraffes! And she also liked watching the ducks and geese as Grant fed them at a pond the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
we loved her pigtails Sunday! They were so cute!
Post a Comment