Both of these little outfits are in the hospital bag for whichever take-home outfit we need!
Most people seem to think this little one is a girl--and that's what I lean towards as well. But we're just excited to see this little one either way! I've gone just past my due date all three times before--so expecting this baby to be the same way. And with how much we have going on with soccer, swim team, Elise's birthday, and end of the year school events--it probably would be easier if the baby stays put until the due date (which happens to be the boys' last day of school!). We set up a guessing game too for people to make their guesses about the baby--gender, birth date, birth weight, etc. The baby is active, particularly in the evenings. And apparently growing and developing well, everything always looks good at my appointments. I've been told I look like I have a basketball under my shirt!
5 weeks left!
The one thing we don't have for the new baby is a NAME! It has always taken us a while to decide on a name--especially with Ethan, and this baby seems to be the same way. We have lists of names...but nothing that seems to be the "right" one yet!
With the pregnancy ending soon, it is somewhat bitter-sweet. For the most part I really enjoy being pregnant, yes there are some discomforts, but I love feeling the baby kick and move and knowing there is a little life growing inside of me. It's always fun to read little updates of what has been developing each week and how big the baby is. I'm trying to soak in and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and imprint these moments in my memory! But it will be fun to meet this little one as well. Can't wait to snuggle a newborn and see those little feet and hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment