Attempting to get 5 people (hubby does his own) packed for a trip--that's only the boys' stuff (theirs is almost finished though). Just mine and the girls left, and the swim stuff, and the entertainment stuff, and the food, and the toiletries...I've barely made a dent!And still need to wash some loads of laundry, and run to the store for diapers and food for the trip--and I only have a few hours to do it because then we'll be busy with T-ball practice/game and a swim meet
But--I'm holding a clingy 3 week old baby (who keeps waking up each time I lay her down) and trying to keep the older 3 from undoing the packing and picking up I've done, and I'm still in my pajamas at noon! Might need to get out the baby carrier so at least my hands are free! How much tv/xbox should be allowable if it keeps them out of my hair?!


No comments:
Post a Comment