Monday, October 6, 2014

Back to School--Fall 2014

The boys are back in school!  So far they're off to a great start--great teachers and ready to learn!  It's fun just having the girls home during the day--we play, go to story-time at the library, run errands/go shopping, take afternoon naps (well they do and I try to get stuff done!), have plans to visit the zoo or children's museum, and more!  And I'll be back to volunteering weekly at the school too while the girls play at Grandma and Grandpa's house,

Ready to Rock 3rd grade!

1st grade and full day school--here I come!

The boys had their first fundraiser at school--running laps for donations! They each ran 12 laps (about 2 1/2 miles) and since I was there helping with it, I joined them for 3 laps each. 



After completing each lap, they gave out bracelets to help you keep track of the number ran 

No comments: