Saturday, September 5, 2015

Summer Bucket List pt. 5

-Swim lessons: it was Elise's 1st time taking them, Grant was in level 3, and Ethan opted to not be on the swim team this summer (and no pictures of Grant apparently...)




-volunteered out at Barr Lake (Ethan and Jon stained wood for fences while the other kids and I picked up trash) and then got free face painting, a bounce house and a climbing wall!  Grant was awesome at the climbing wall!




-visited another new museum: one in Longmont that had a "robot" exhibit (this is a robotic light/music room

also talked about the history/natural animals in the area (bison--and I think Elise is a crow)


-Jon and I attended a murder mystery luau!  Lots of fun!

 -Playing in the rain (not originally on our bucket list...but when you have the chance, you might as well!)


-Swimming at great-grandma's pool!

-visiting the "dinosaur" museum

and the splash pad behind the museum


-Belleview Park: one of our yearly favorites!
riding the train with friends, the petting zoo


the creek!



-the local water park (we only went a couple times this year, but we always enjoy it)

No comments: