Jon and I braved the masses of people on black Friday and woke at 3 am to get to Kohl's and then Target. I'm sure he would have liked to come home with a big screen tv or new xbox game--but we did not! We did get the things we were "planning" on purchasing though! Because we were so exhausted though, little Christmas decorating has been done yet--maybe we can fit it in this weekend yet. Although we are off to see a movie (Four Christmases) this morning and Jon will have meetings at church most of tomorrow.
Grant is now 4 months old!! And getting so big--we are thinking around 18lbs (but his dr. apt is Mon. to get the official weight). He is usually such a happy and smiley baby and has brought so much joy to our lives. He loves to jump, wiggle and move his body around--so his early Christmas present was a doorway jumper. He also loves the water. We took him swimming for the first time and he enjoyed laying back and kicking his legs! We love his infectious laugh and all his cooing happy sounds! He's been rolling from back to front for a couple weeks now and has 2 teeth that are about to appear.

Ethan's been taking his 1st official swim class (like with no parent in the water) this month. He's enjoyed it and is feeling more comfortable in the water--even putting his face in!
Also this month, my brother Jacob's unit was deployed to Afghanistan, so we got to attend their army farewell.
Also this month, my brother Jacob's unit was deployed to Afghanistan, so we got to attend their army farewell.I can't believe it's almost December already!! This fall has just flown by!


3 comments:
That's good to hear that Ethan is doing well in his swimming class. i have been wondering if my son would let me leave him in the water with a teacher anytime soon :)
I'm sure your pie was the best LOL
How was the movie? I can't decide if it is a good one for the theater or wait for home
I'm so glad you have a blog. We've just sort of dropped off the face off the earth and I'm so sorry we still haven't gotten together yet. We haven't given up we are just slow. ;)
It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and that you have a very smart dad!
Grant is getting to be such a big boy. He sounds so sweet!
Way to Go Ethan on swim lessons!
It's so good to hear what's going on ans one of these days we will get together. We miss you!
Post a Comment