Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Because I'm still trying to figure out what to bring to Thanksgiving dinnner (my sister and I are in charge of desserts), I'm looking for some inspiration from some good friends of mine who have an awesome cooking blog that I would like to share!

It's called Our Best Bites--and I'm thinking of trying the crumb-t0pped pumpkin cream cheese bites. Here's the site.

Also Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I love the cooler weather, yummy food, Macy's parade and spending time with loved ones. It's also a nice start to the Christmas season. I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I'm trying to especially focus on my blessings and how I can bless the lives of others .

One perk of this week is that I am done with all my regular class work for this semester--just a final to take in Dec. This is after procrastinating my research paper and staying up very late a number of nights to finish it! And after working lots of overtime last week, Jon will be home for a 5 day weekend!! So we will be relaxing and enjoying family time these next few days. And hopefully putting up all the Christmas decorations!

And if I don't blog between now and then...I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Matt and Carolyn said...

Hooray Jen! It's fun that you have a blog now. :)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Nice blog! The only thing you're missing now is a Best Bites blinkie;)