Ethan has playmates of both boys and girls--although tends to be playing more with boys recently. I wasn't even sure if he saw girls in any "special" way (other than just a playmate)--but as we were getting into the car yesterday after swim lessons Ethan tells me: "Mom, you see that girl in the car next to us. She's pretty cute I think." (A little blonde 3 year old in the class below his). Too funny! I'm sure my 2 single brothers talking about girls/girlfriends/cute girls recently didn't help.
Also I was watching tv and saw about the dumbest product ever:

Seriously!?! Does your cat honestly need an appetizer?
1 comment:
I just saw "Free Range" chicken treats at the grocery store for cats- can that at least tie for stupidest thing ever??? I mean my cat eats bugs and a whole bug of other gross stuff- I don't get why they need that treat option.
Post a Comment