And then at church this past Sunday, all the children sang a song during the service as well--one about holding/rocking baby Jesus. Again we received comments about how energetic Ethan was pretending to rock baby Jesus--and how it made them smile and laugh!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Little Performer!
After Ethan's school program this month, we were told by many that he must have a future in acting. His preschool did a holiday program and sang a number of songs. One of their songs was the Chipmunk Christmas song--and 3 of the kids got to act as Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. Ethan was Simon--and was so into it! He made everyone laugh. I only wish I had it on video! (these pics were taken on my phone and from far away--so sorry they're a bit blurry)
(Hmm...maybe I could get Ethan to dress up at home and sing while I video--since he's such a ham)
And then at church this past Sunday, all the children sang a song during the service as well--one about holding/rocking baby Jesus. Again we received comments about how energetic Ethan was pretending to rock baby Jesus--and how it made them smile and laugh!
And then at church this past Sunday, all the children sang a song during the service as well--one about holding/rocking baby Jesus. Again we received comments about how energetic Ethan was pretending to rock baby Jesus--and how it made them smile and laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment