It was fun to see Santa--the last time we did Ethan was a baby!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Visit with Santa
While at the zoo, we got to see Santa!! Ethan wasn't sure he wanted to see him though--he knows the Santas at stores are just pretend, people that help Santa since he can't be everywhere--so he just wanted to write a letter to Santa. But we convinced him to go up anyway. And I think that night at the zoo we saw the REAL Santa! He told Ethan he was on the nice list--but asked him if he could have been better this year...Ethan said yes. And he suggested to Ethan that to be better next year, he could listen to his mom and do what he is asked the first time and he told Grant that he needed to brush his teeth everyday. See...it was the real guy because he knew exactly what my kids struggle with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha, I love that he got your kids right. Cute picture!
very cute picture! ANd i love your post about Ethan's performance - I wish I could have seen him acting like a chimpmunk (and I wish I were there on that Sunday to see him rocking the baby :) What cute boys you have :)
Post a Comment