Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fall Sports

This fall Ethan chose to play flag football and Grant played soccer through our city's Rec program.  

Jon coached Grant's team--the Pioneers!  Because he was coaching, a number of other kids we know requested to be on the same team.  The team did great and Grant especially was a soccer super star!  He really seemed to get the idea of getting the ball and taking it down to score.  I think he scored (at least once) in every game!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of him actually playing this season--maybe my mother-in-law did though!




Ethan's team was the Falcons and Jon was able to help as an assistant coach (a group of 4 guys from church all coached together--so it was a lot of fun, and made it easier with their work schedules).  Ethan's team also did great!  He is so into football--he understood all the plays, he was great at keeping track of the score (would add it up in his head), and even scored a touchdown this season on a trick play!


 
 Ethan is the boy in red on the left--I think he was playing defense here.
 

No comments: