Saturday, March 15, 2014

How did I miss Christmas?

I didn't really miss Christmas--we celebrated it!  And enjoyed our time with our own little family and extended family as well.  But almost 3 months after and I haven't yet blogged about it.

This is one of the best videos we watched this year--helping us to remember what Christmas is really about!

Cookie baking/decorating!  My sister-in-law and nieces came over for a day of cookie making--it was a lot of fun!  I didn't take any of the kids decorating the cookies though!  We tried some yummy new recipes this year.

Christmas Eve dinner with my family--crowns from our English crackers (a yearly tradition)


My brother organized for us to put on a Christmas play--I watched because I had a bad cough, but Ethan and Jon were quite the "hams!"
 the "actors" on their "bus" (Ethan was the driver)

Christmas Morning--ready to see the presents!

new scooter!

stocking stuffers!

new blanket from mommy!

And I missed taking any pictures from the celebration with Jon's family!  But I have a new camera (a Christmas gift from Jon instead of just using my phone), so maybe this year I'll actually take some!

No comments: