The girls and I have kept busy this fall with errands and activities and more!
Elise loves when I let her use the little carts at the grocery store
Craft time at the library
Audrey enjoyed the paint--even eating it
Little cheerleader--dressed up for the CSU/CU game
(Attempting to) feed the giraffes at the zoo--she was scared of them up close, even though they're her favorite animal
Audrey loves carrying purses around (like her sister), even these "cookie boxes" that look like purses that G'ma B sent
Watching the high school homecoming parade with Dad
Eating the whipped cream at mom's bday breakfast (I feel like I should clarify: I had them put the whipped cream from Elise's kiddie pancakes on the side, which later Audrey grabbed a spoon and started digging in! I don't typically eat whipped cream for breakfast 😀)
Building a rocket at the library
Using up all of moms shimmer powder while applying her own makeup--this girl is something else! Loves makeup, nail polish, perfume, dress-up clothes, singing.
I try to enjoy the time I have with my girls home and focus more on spending time with them than the endless to-do list. Some days are better than others. But I know how fast it goes, and don't want to regret being "too busy" to just play and have fun. I wish I could keep them the ages they are now! Elise is so imaginative anymore and says the funniest things--her preschool teacher is often sharing a funny story with us. And Audrey's personality is coming out more as she's starting to talk and interact more. I feel so blessed to be the mom of these sweet girls!










No comments:
Post a Comment