Jon's a "professional engineer" now! In October he had to take an 8 hour licensing test (which he had spent countless hours and days studying for--like everyday for at least 2 hours for 2+ months). And then we had to wait for 10 weeks for the results. But he got the news this week that he passed the exam--and can now be licensed through the state and get an official stamp to stamp off on design plans. And that's the last test he has to take for his career!
I'm so excited that he passed (so that he doesn't have to study for and take it again!), and proud of him! And I knew he could do it!
So congrats to Jon!! And a big hooray!
4 comments:
Oh that is WONDERFUL! Congrats to Jon!
That is awesome, congrats!
Congrats to you Jon! It will be so nice to not take anymore test!
Like the blog Jen. Sorry I have not read it in so long but hey people get busy. Also sorry for not checking my e-mail for you. well latter K-Dawg.
J-0Dawg out
Post a Comment