Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures and news

So here's some pics to accompany my last post about Christmas!


Here were the yummy desserts I made for Christmas! Oreo Truffles, peppermint candy cane brownies, and Crumb-topped pumpkin cheesecakes (if you click on the last two--you can get the recipes. The brownies especially were a huge hit! Thanks Sara for the recipe and online help as I made them!)


Also, news about Grant! He was 5 mo. old on Christmas day. He finally got his 1st tooth around New Year's, can sit up like a pro (and scoots on his bottom), and is allergic to sweet potatoes! He broke out in a rash on his neck, chest, back and hands after trying some for the 1st time.
(this pic was from X-mas Eve--so he's improved since then!)

Ethan is taking a swim class again--but it hasn't started off well. The 1st 2 classes he screamed and cried as soon as we got there (I think he's been lacking in sleep and our mornings have been a struggle w/ breakfast/getting dressed, etc) and he didn't want to get in the water at all! At the 2nd class he finally got in the water the last couple of minutes--and enjoyed it. And luckily at Wed's lesson he went right in and splashed around and had a good time.

Jon celebrated his 31st birthday last week! We had a fun evening of bowling with his family!

1 comment:

Jean said...

What an amazing baby! I can't believe how advanced Grant is!