3 is such a fun age!! Ethan is so interactive and talkative. And he is always cracking us up with the things he says and thinks. I'm trying to remember the things he says so that I can record them to laugh at in the future!
Here's a couple funny ones from recently:
- Ethan was giving a friend a tour of our house and said..."and here's our pant-room" (pantry).
- We were driving home from down south (of the metro area) and deciding where to grab dinner. Ethan says we should go to "the place where you go in, sit down, eat your food and then leave"--do you know any places like that??? We did finally narrow it down to the "tomato" place (Fazoli's).
- Jon was upstairs with the boys while I was in the living room with some ladies from church. Ethan was wondering if they had brought their kids...or just curious about what we were doing. So he tells Jon "pretend I'm asleep and carry me downstairs, and then I go down there and magic...I'm awake!"
We finally are making a bit more progress with potty-training, between time/practice and a new potty chart--we might finally get there! One of Ethan's favorite things to do is play board games--including Mom and Dad's games. We played a modified version of Clue many times this past week! And he loves singing along with his musical toothbrush--Thomas (the train) and his Friends. His other new favorite thing is to rhyme--although he often has to make up words to create a rhyme. "gun, none, shun, jun...I made a rhyme"
No comments:
Post a Comment