Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ethan's Zooma

(anyone play Cranium?--the zooma is where you have to guess what the zoomed in picture is of)
Ethan has an obsession with taking pictures--some actually turn out well...and then others work better for this game! Can you guess what these are??
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

3 comments:

Eldredge's said...

so one of them is a fireplace, one is the movie cars on tv and one is of a textbook. the others i don't know.

Unknown said...

Jen, the exhibit is going until like September 2010 or something. I posted all the links in the post for it. It was awesome! I totally think you should come see it (and us of course).

Unknown said...

Jen, lol, I figure if I comment here you'll see it rather than on mine. I hope that's all right.
I got Wall-E at Target, and Horton. It was last week, but you could always go check it out.

BTW, I love seeing the pictures little kids take, so funny.