to all my blog-followers (I know there are at least a couple of you!). I know I've been totally slacking on posting! Not that I don't have wonderful/interesting things to share--but school started back up for me! I'm taking 2 classes this semester (both nutrition ones). Luckily they are mostly online (for 1, we meet as a class 4 times but do the rest of the work online), so that makes it easier for me to fit it in my schedule (often late at night). So I've been keeping busy with reading, posting discussions, typing assignments and eating cultural food.
One of my classes is "cultural aspects of nutrition" so we each have to bring in a food from our heritage--or just something special to us. So far we've had: vietnamese omelette, pasta with pesto sauce, bean bread (a Native American food), and akara (a Nigerian bread made with black-eyed pea flour and hot peppers). I haven't decided yet which food from my heritage to bring yet!
I will try to update more frequently in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment