So Ethan took pictures of:
1. his wooden train tracks and bridges
2. the fireplace grate
3. Doc from the Cars movie (on tv)
4. a textbook
5. bricks inside the fireplace
Also--I had class again last week and the ethnic food we ate this time included:
-Tuna melts
-Cheesecake (which originated in Greece)
-German goulash (apparently different than Hungarian goulash--the German kind is the noodles, meat and tomatoes, while the Hungarian kind is more of a stew)
-Povitica (a tasty bread from Poland)
-Sauerkraut (this was a red one with red cabbage, beets, plums)
-Pilaf w/ bulgur (the girl presenting this was a college athlete who at this at least one meal a day while training)
-Caws Pobi (or Welsh Rarebit--kinda like a fancy cheese sandwhich)
-Kibbeh (a Middle Eastern torpedo-shaped bulgur shell stuffed with chopped meat and fried--it was yummy!)
1 comment:
Have they taught you how to get kids and husbands to eat healthy food?? :)
That is the missing link I need to find!
I hope you guys are doing well, I have been thinking of you and wondering how everything it going...
Post a Comment