(but we don't have a pic of it--sorry--you can see it here though)
Last weekend we went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science as a family, which claims to have the best view of Denver from their 4th floor terrace. It actually is a beautiful view--I would have liked to have taken pictures, but realized I didn't have my camera as we walked in the doors of the museum. We had a fun afternoon checking out the Expedition Health exhibit (and watching them dissect a sheep lung), the dinosaurs (Ethan's been a bit obsessed since seeing the Night at the Museum movies), the animals, the rocks, the space area (including one of the Mars rover-things), the mummies, and more! The fire alarm even went off as we were out on the terrace (luckily it was a false alarm and we didn't have to quickly get down 4 flights of stairs with 2 kids and a double stroller!). Later as Ethan was telling my mom about it he had to tell her EVERYTHING we saw including the gift shop, restrooms, and "the best view of Denver"--I guess he heard us reading the signs!
**I wasn't going to do 2 posts in one day, but wanted to let those in Denver know, I just saw on their website that tomorrow (Wed. June 10th) is a free-day! Maybe we'll have to go again so I can bring the camera this time! FREE DAY
1 comment:
hey! We will be there tomorrow for the free day. SO if you decide to go give us a call :)
We have piano from 9:30-10am and then we will head down town after that. So I imagine us being there from 11-1pm and then leaving for miss Kit to get dropped off at two. But if you do feel up to the journey then call early before 9:15 and maybe we can meet up with you ;)
Post a Comment