Ethan's preschool did a holiday music program--he loved singing "Jingle Bells" while shaking real bells and also Raffi's "Must be Santa" song. (he's the 3rd from the left, in the black sweater)

We went to our town's parade of lights and Ethan loved the cement mixer and backhoe covered in lights!
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents' house--the first year having all of us siblings altogether again and extended family as well.
I bought a cute foam nativity set to make with the boys--they quickly lost interest and it became an adult activity--too bad the directions weren't better.

We opened our traditional Christmas crackers that include a goofy English joke, a small trinket and paper crowns.
We opened our traditional Christmas crackers that include a goofy English joke, a small trinket and paper crowns.
I made yummy pumpkin cinammon rolls to have Christmas morning!! And lots of other holiday goodies--I feel like I was cooking and baking non-stop in Dec. (these are the night before when they still needed to rise and bake--but I think they look so pretty--and they're tasty!)
Christmas Day we had Jon's family over for dinner. My cute niece Briella was all dressed up!
Jon took the week after Christmas off of work. One day we went to the Children's Museum with Jon's brother and his son. The boys had so much fun altogether!

We hope your holiday celebrations were as good as ours filled with laughter, fun, yummy food and family! We hope 2010 is filled with peace and joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment