Not me, not Ethan and not Grant. And although he's a kid at heart, he's turning 32!
Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Husband Jon!! You're a great husband and the best dad! I am so thankful for all you do for me and the boys! Enjoy your special day!
32? Dang you are getting old Jon. I was remembering our times there in Tyler and do you guys remember that time when you had your ladder in your living room and Jon and I were just crackin up about nothing. Or the "starting the lawnmower" move I was pulling.... Good times!!
1 comment:
32? Dang you are getting old Jon. I was remembering our times there in Tyler and do you guys remember that time when you had your ladder in your living room and Jon and I were just crackin up about nothing. Or the "starting the lawnmower" move I was pulling.... Good times!!
Post a Comment