Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break

Ethan and I had different weeks of spring break...but we still enjoyed a few activities during break!

Like sledding (we found a great hill and went twice during my spring break week):



It was the boys' first time going. And Ethan loved it!! He figured out how to hang on and would even carry his sled back up the hill. Grant wasn't so sure about it! In fact the 2nd time we went, he just napped in the car!





We got Uncle Jackson to join us one time--the day before he left for boot camp.

We also met some friends at Hammond's Candy Factory and took their free tour! The kids enjoyed it--especially the sample!

Of course plenty of playing at home--including building massive train tracks!

And Ethan ended his spring break going to the Rapid's home opener soccer game with Jon, Uncle Joe and Preston! (Another 1st for Ethan) I heard they had a great time and Ethan was quite the fan entertaining everyone around them!


We had fun! But it was definitely a long week without the routine of school--I'd better plan some activities to keep us busy this summer!!

No comments: