For some odd reason Grant has decided getting up at 6:30 am is fun--which is 1 1/2 hours earlier than his "normal" wake-up time! So of course by evening/dinner time he is a wreck! Maybe we need to adjust dinner/bed-time! Or he could go back to sleeping in until 8. Doesn't he know his mom isn't a morning person?! Especially when I am awakened several times each night by this night-time visitor with an active mind and bad dreams!!
3 comments:
Oh, we've had lots of IBS days over here...I'll have to remember that great term :) I'm sorry about the bad dreams...I was a kids with scary dreams and still remember some of the dreams I had as a kid - those are no fun :( I hope that there aren't too many more of those for him so you can get some sleep.
I was seriously hoping this post wasn't going to be about diarrhea! lol
IBS! I love it! That's hilarious (and I am relieved that this post isn't about the other kind of IBS). haha... Your kids are so cute, IBS or not! And look at your vacation ticker - it's getting so close! I hope next week is a better one for you, those early wake-ups are killer!
Post a Comment