Tuesday, November 2, 2010

5 is Fun!!




I can't believe he's already 5!! It's gone by so fast! Ethan makes us laugh, keeps us busy and drives us crazy at times! What an adventure it has been (is) being his mommy!

A little bit about Ethan at age 5 (as answered by Ethan):

-Favorite food: chicken nuggets, with carrots and apples being his fave (usually only) vegetable/fruit to eat

-Favorite drink: chocolate milk...or Root Beer (when mom lets him)

-Favorite activity: riding his bike or playing in water (that would explain why I discovered the hose had been on for around 2 hours one day this summer!)

-Favorite color: Blue

-Favorite movie: Cars...still
-Favorite book: Alpha Oops by Alethea Kontis and Go Dog. Go! by P. D. Eastman
-Favorite game: Hide and Seek

-He loves going to preschool and playing with his friends

-He is such a ham...I'll have to do a post of some of the goofy poses he does when I pull out the camera

-He enjoys singing

-He's really into games of all kinds: computer games, board games, card games

-He can be really independent, stubborn, and sassy ("no you go to time-out mom")--so needless to say, we often butt heads.
-He can be a big helper; he's starting to help with chores: make his bed, unload/load the dishwasher, set the table, take out the trash

No comments: