Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Fun!

We've been busy with lots of fun fall activities--maybe I should re-phrase this, it was just our October activities! We had such a busy month!

We ended up with 5 little pumpkins from our garden this year! Which lead to much singing of the "5 little pumpkins" song--so now every time Grant sees pumpkins, he starts singing!


A friend and I made a bunch of "spooky" Halloween goodies for a church activity!

We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch!



We made carmel apples


Ethan had 2 birthday cakes!


We carved a couple of our pumpkins!


And we also enjoyed a visit from my grandparents from Iowa, I subbed 3 -half days at Ethan's preschool, Jon was out of town a few days for work, we attended a birthday party at the Train Museum for Ethan's friend, I met up with old friends from high school for a park date with our kiddos, Ethan's preschool had a Fall Festival, we went out to dinner with my family to celebrate mine and my mom's b-days, Ethan sang in a primary/children's program at church, we attended a Pumpkin Carving Party that some friends hosted, we got lots of candy at a Trunk or Treat at our church, and we refinanced our mortgage! Talk about busy! Maybe November won't be as bad?? No, it was good...we enjoyed all the activities, just a couple days with no plans would be a nice.

No comments: