Friday, May 27, 2011

Poor Blog

I feel like I have neglected this poor blog in the last 2 months! It just was a crazy time--busy with end of the school, my grandparents were out visiting over Easter, a new soccer season, yardwork and some personal things going on. And my camera was completely broken--so I wasn't even really taking pics of my boys or our events.

But summer has started, things are settling down in our lives, and I have a new camera--so hopefully it will be back to blogging, at least semi-frequently. I will try to catch up on some of the big events I missed--Easter/Ethan's preschool graduation, etc. And I'm attempting to plan a great summer full of learning and fun activities to keep my boys busy and out of trouble! So I'm hoping to blog our "best summer ever" activities--in case it might inspire someone else. I know I'm always taking ideas off of friends' (or even random strangers') blogs.

2 comments:

Maren said...

cute pictures!:) I know what you mean about neglecting the blog...ours has had some times of suffering in the past:)

lymalu73 said...

Good luck with the best summer ever plans....I am good at planning, less good at actually doing :)