Wednesday, January 18, 2012

December Fun!

Playing catch-up!  In our advent calendar, we had various fun activities to do throughout the month (not that I got pics of most).  Zoo lights, writing letters to Santa, decorating a gingerbread house, watching Christmas movies, playing games, cutting out paper snowflakes, sledding, etc. 

We enjoyed having fun as a family!





 We went sledding with my mom and sister (well I was just on picture duty)

And here is Ethan's letter to Santa (he wrote it all on his own)

Since it's a bit hard to decipher--it says:
Dear Santa,
This year this is what I want for Christmas. 
1. rc helicopter
2. rc robot
3. give me and my brother lots and lots of candy in our stockings

I didn't scan in Grant's since I wrote it--but he asked for a dog and cat for Christmas (real ones are what he wanted--and I had to tell him that Santa doesn't bring those kinds of gifts...because in no way am I ready to have a pet that takes that much work!)

Here was our visit with Santa

No comments: