Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If you ask a pregnant lady for a belly pic...

then she will need put on something somewhat cute. 
And if she gets dressed up, then she needs some make-up too.
And once you're made up, then you need to remember to do it when someone is around to take the picture. 

And then reality sets in and this is the best I've got...and I can't believe I have only taken 2 pics this pregnancy--guess that's what happens with #3.   

So the belly at the end of Nov. (18 weeks)

And more recently (last week) at 24 weeks


Things are going well with the pregnancy.  I've been feeling well and baby girl moves a lot (especially at night)!  Feeling the baby move is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy!  And Ethan has felt her a couple times too and his face totally lights up with excitement. 

3 comments:

The Days said...

You look awesome Jen!

Unknown said...

I love it!! You're so adorable pregnant. And your story is dead on!! Lol.

Katherine said...

Oh you look wonderful Jen! I am happy to hear everything is going well!