Thursday, September 18, 2014

Baby Girl is 1 month old!

**just found this post that I had written at the beginning of July and never posted...opps!**

Time is flying by--Miss Audrey is already a month old!  This is a bit of a picture overload (but I'm trying to make sure I take as many pics of baby #4 as I have of baby #1!).

3 days old

First pic of all 4 kids!

10 days old--loves to be swaddled!

Love those blue eyes!!  Wonder what color they will end up?
 trying to get pics for a birth announcement!

Sisters 

1st bath at 2 weeks old!

Grant took this funny one of Audrey sleeping


Mommy and Audrey

3 weeks old

She slept through her 1st hike at 4 weeks old

She keeps growing and changing.  And she's becoming more alert and active all the time.  At her 2 wk appointment, she weighed 7 lb, 10 oz--but we don't take her in again until 2 months--so no current weight.  She's a pretty good eater/sleeper/baby!  She does have some fussy times, where we have to bounce/jiggle her.  But otherwise she loves being held, swaddled tight in a blanket or carried/worn in the moby wrap or baby carrier.  We all love having a baby in the house!  Grant still loves to pick her up and hold her ALL the time.  Elise likes to talk to "baby Audie" and give her kisses too.


Sleeping in daddy's arms!



No comments: